Monday, May 31, 2004

A LOT OF STUFF


PAINTING THE HOUSE
They came to paint the house Saturday. They didn't get the blue I wanted but this is ok maybe better. It's a medium darkish blue with a hint of aquaish. They got it all done except some touch up.

SMACKAVILLIE
Smack has called once everyday since friday. We won't leave a message and I won't answer until he does. He didn't show up to help Saturday. Big suprise(not). Hubby and I talked about what we'd say if he came over. How we'd handle him. Yes, I'm playing women games I admit it. But maybe not picking up the phone will hurt him and he'll see how hurt I was. I still don't know if I want to make up or not. I'll just see how it all plays out.

STARTING OVER, NBC AND CHANNEL 5 FUCK 'EM
After all TechTv did wrong now nbc is doing me wrong on my Favorite show Starting Over. Friday is the last show of the season but NBC is not showing it because of TENNIS. Damn them.
Also Starting Over brought back all the frist house guest. 2 are staying at the house. Both are bitches. I don't think this was in best interest of the current houseguest. They did it to get more people to watch the reruns of the begin. It hasn't made me want to watch it more but less. But i'm planning to watch. It starts over next monday if anyone is interested.

SOAPS
I watch GH and AMC and now once again DAYS.
I missed the whole week of General Hospital. I tape them on soap net on the weekend. The first time the tape screwed up then I said At least I have one more chance. I set it for the first time then. left. It came om at midnight. We went to bed shortly after moinight. I moved the remote then must have hit the 8 button and changed channels. Damn. I guess with missing it twice means it wasn't meant to be.
I wasn't watch DAYS. Haven't watch it since about 1991. I kept seeing the commericals when they killed everyone off. I kept saying how stupid it was and I'd never watch that stupid show again. Then The killed of the matriarch of the show alice Horton. I was really pissed swear never. Then.......... I found out some(maybe all) aren't really dead. I was curious Was it all a dream like on Dallas. Curiosity got the best of me.......Sigh now i'm watching. It wasn't a dream but it wasn't real. Their all beening held on a replica island of salem. Their job was to get views. Well they did a damn good job. They sucked me in.

BDSM YAHOOGROUPS-SITE OF THE DAY

Here is a great site with tons of BDSM yahoogroups. Check some out. There are tons and Tons.
Great BDSM Yahoogroups.

HUBBY AND MY FIGHT ON WHEN TO GO TO BED.
I swear the lat two party night have been bad. We had to get up a 8 for them to paint the house. I'm use to sleeping until about 1 or2 pm(yes, I'm a night Owl). I wanted to party most to eat the food we usally have when we drink. We started drink and I said I wanted to put the food in early and eat early so we can go to bed earlier. Hubby got mad. We had a big fight. Geez all he has to do is let me put him to bed a conk out. I got to put off the food, let the dog out, take my medicine, turn out all the light and get him to bed. He was to lazy to was out his urinal(you k ow like males use in the hospital. alittle plastic jug.) I was mad. He think partying is eay. I still have resposibility. Oh well we need to cut down on partying cuz we buy so much food that it last 3 days. That's not good on our diet. Sigh.

CATCHING UP ON READING BLOGS
All I'm into right now is Starting Over groups, BDSM groups and blogs. But I've had so much Starting over mail and BDSM mail I haven't had time to read blogs. I decided to cut the BDSM goups that weren't mine or local cuz I'd rather read blogs. My mail is caught up finally so I can start on blogs. I'll be leaving comments soon.



Comments:
Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com
 
personals site
 
http://www.watiti.com

Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

http://www.watiti.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?