Sunday, May 23, 2004

Men

Now I maybe be makin wrong generalizations here. I all I know is what I see. Baseing the on one or two men so forgive me if I'm wrong. It must be so nice to be a man. I truely believe men and women think different. Our brains are different. I think women's brain work non stop. We over analize everthing. Men they don't think enough. Here we are a major possibly life changing fight. And for once he was wrong and admits it. Yet he's in there sleeping in never never land and I'm up still upset. It must be nice to flip a switch and turn your brain off and go right to sleep. Wish I could. Yes we were drink but I had more than him. We got up at the same time 7:30.It's now 5:10 in the morning. So why is he off dreaming. And I'm not. Shit I hate my life sometimes. I'll give details tomorrow but I'll tell you this now. It involves sex and Smackavellie. And I'm definity in the right here. I don't usully say that. I usally feel wrong. So I'll tell u the whole fucking story tomorrow. I really need friend and feed back on this one. I'm going to try to sleep now. I'll post what happen when I get up.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?