Tuesday, May 11, 2004

OK I'M OVER IT
Yes now I think I'm finally over the baby, Starting Over newsgroup thing. Today I'm not in a good or bad mood. But I do feel as time goes on I'm putting it more behind me. I'm not drinking tonight(like I said I only drink if hubby is off the next day.) I'm still in pain PMS wise and my disk is only bothering now and then not bad. Tonight I'm rational for the first time in 4 days. I get PMS bad about every 3 or 4 months the other times I'm fine. I'm leaning toward going ahead and having a baby but not until I get something done. I need to get the house in order. I've been here almost 3 years and haven't unpacked everything. As soon as Hubby and I get our show caught up I will start.(a dumb excuse I know but this summer will be boring with nothing on). Plus I'm working on my weight. Atkis What else. Maybe during this time I can do other things to work on my self-esteem, lazyness, maturity, self-discipline and unselfishness. Anyone no any resources? Thanks to those who commented on all this It has helped. I'm struggling with a lot now. Rather or not to go to church, rather or not to continue in 3some and non-hubby bdsm. Rather or not to have a baby, and getting my ass in gear to do the house. But I can get it together.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?