Friday, June 04, 2004

SMACKAVILLE

Smackavillie called about once a day everyday until Wensdaybut didn't leave a message until Tuesday. Tuesday he called and left amessage about not picking up the phone and why we're doing this to HIM. It was kinda rude and made it all about him. What about what he did to us? I didn;t pick up and won't until he leaves a nice message a sorry message. Although I kinda expect him to show up this weekend. But I've been wrong before.

NOTE TO HUBBY

Lat night I wrote a poem to hubby and mailed it to his work e-mail. This morning before I went back to bed he hadn't seen it yet. I got up he said nothing. I hinted around but still he said nothing. Finally I asked he hadn't gotten it. I started crying. I just wanted it to be a complete surprise. Plus I have PMS. Oh well he liked it. Here it is.
Just a note to say hi
just a note to say how glad i am to have you
just a note to say how much it mean to know you'll be there for me everyday
just a not to say how much i love the way you make laugh
just a note to say how much those little running jokes mean to me
just a note to say how much I love your touch
just a note to say how much i love your arm around me at night
just a note to say how much I love your spanks
just a note to say how I love to hear you talking to tia like a baby
just a note to say how much I enjoy our time together watching our shows
even if I don't pay much attention
just a note to say how much I appricate you and all you do
Just a note to say how much I love our talks about life and our memories
just a note to say how lucky I am to have a wonderful man like you
especially when I see men out there like Stage and johnathan on SO. Knowing
there are men much worst then them.
just a note to say you mean the world to me
just a note to say you are the most important person in my life
just a note to say you are my best friend
just a note to say you are my life
just a note to say you are my soul mate
just a note to say you are my sunshine
just a note to say you are my everything
Just a note to say how much I care
Just a note to say how much I need you
just a note to say how much I want you
just a note to say how special you are
just a note to say how much I cherish your love
just a note to thank you
just a note to suprise you
just a note to say I Love you with all my heart, my soul, my mind, my brain,
my body my being, my flesh, my everything and all that I am


MORE QUIZZES


Bondage Bear
Bondage Bear


Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla



-----------------------------
Stoner Bear
Stoner Bear


Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
---------------------------
Nihilist Bear
Nihilist Bear


Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
------------
I'm an irredeemably eejitous, liberal, disgustingly generous, pathetically simple-minded,

dribbling child!

See how compatible you

are with me!

Brought to you by Rum and

Monkey


-------------------------


color="#000000">you are steelblue
#4682B4

bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

Your dominant hues are cyan and blue.

You like people and enjoy making friends. You're conservative and like to make sure things make

sense before you step into them, especially in relationships. You are curious but respected for

your opinions by people who you sometimes wouldn't even suspect.

Your saturation level is

medium - You're not the most decisive go-getter, but you can get a job done when it's required of

you. You probably don't think the world can change for you and don't want to spend too much

effort trying to force it.

Your outlook on life is brighter than most people's. You like

the idea of influencing things for the better and find hope in situations where others might give

up. You're not exactly a bouncy sunshine but things in your world generally look

up.
the

spacefem.com html color quiz

-------------------------

alt="CHARIOT">
CHARIOT
"the generator, motivator,
traveler"

You are gifted in seeting ideas, projects, and life
experiences into motion and can accomplish

many
things simultaneously. You dislike things that
are routine and show a resistance

to
specialization. You have a strong
intorspective nature and display a need to move
in

the true inner direction of the spirit. The
charioter holds the Wheel of Fortune

which
means that he can turn any direction with
fortunate results.


which major arcana of the thoth tarot deck are you? short, with pictures and detailed

results

brought to you by Quizilla

------------


Take the What
animal best portrays your sexual appetite??
Quiz


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?