Tuesday, June 15, 2004

SMACKAVILLIE CAME OVER
I decided to call Smackavillie and see when he could come over to talk. He said he could tonight after did some stuff. I happen to actually cooked today(I cooked, cleaned the top part of the kitchen good, did a load of laundry, and had company in one day. I'm tired) anyway he came over(sober) I gave him some food since there was plenty. Then we turned off the TV and talked. First I had him read my letter. Then Hubby did most of the talking. Well we worked it all out and everything is worked out. No one got mad and I didn't even cry. We hugged and he left. No spanking or sex. I guess it was best that way. But I did want a spanking LOL. Today problably wouldn't have been good anyway I'm having back pain. I did fantasize that he would though. LOL I'm glad it's all worked out and we can move on and put that night behind us.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?