Monday, July 19, 2004

Mood: Feeling neglicted please read my last post on blogging
Health:my goin was killing me yesterday but i'm good today
Weather:Hot
Diet:Had Some of my friends b-day cake well ok it was half a small cake lol
Alcohol: 6 beers last night I had goin pain it helped tonight onemelon splash cooler
Watching: the 4400
Listening To:the tv
Interest
of the Day: Movies, Starting Over, Starting Over
NewsGroups, BDSM Newsgroups, BDSM Blogs, Short
Interenet Films, PhotoShop
Recent Important Entries:

Monday, July 12, 2004 SATURDAY'S SEX BDSM NIGHT
Wednesday, July 07, 2004 JULY 4TH WEEKEND WAS GREAT
Saturday, July 17, 2004 BLOGGING
NO COMMENTS?

I'm still kinda bummed I haven't gotten any comments on my important post lately. PLEASE READ MY LAST POST ON BLOGGING.

Caught up on my favorite blogs.
I've finally got up on my main favorite blogs. That's the first 16 including Theboss, Invidia, Spankboss, Aiyana,
darque`angel, Confused, Randomness, peculiar_mutterings, la fesse are all finally caught up and now i can comment again. I rearranged the order of some blogs. I hope to get to read more and add more as soon as I finally get my 1000 pieces of mail caught up. Maybe I can get that caught up by friday when hubby leaves or at least monday when he returns then I'll be caught up on everything.


THIS WEEKEND
We had fun at our friends house this weekend. I thought we were just going over there and stay there until we leave the next morning. I took no jewlry or make-up. They had other plans. When we got there they wanted to walk to get dinner(like us they have no car. She's in an electric wheelchair and he is not disablied). It was a 30 minute walk each way. Man, That's quite a walk for me being disabilied. But I manage with quite a bit of pain. It was a resturant I wanted to try so I was ok with it. However, I wasn't too impressed with the resturant. I didn't care for the bread or appitizers. The pizza and pasdta was both pretty good. The service was poor. But it was pretty inexpenisive. Oh and it's byob(bring your own bottle). What? They serve no alcohol?? What kinda place is that? Anyway we got back to there apt. and had a few beers and played the
Newlywed game. We lost. We used to bet almost all couples but the last few times we played we lost. Who would think a couple that met less than2 years ago that married last valentines day would beat a couple together 13years married 11. I guess the longer your together the more possible answers(At least that's my excusr LOL) Anyway the next day the wanted to walk to get a breakfeast buffet. Well you say those to words to me and i'm out the door walking or not. It was a 15 to 20 minute walk each way. Most of the food was good for breakfest. We saw Smackavillie and his girlfriend there(yes he has a girl friend but what we do is on his conscious not mine. She actully married getting a divorce. It's complicated. She of course don't know what really goes on here and wouldn't subspect since we are a married couple. We have always known about her. It was actully nice to finally meet her.) By the end of the walk home I was in major pain. My goin was killing me all day. After some medicine, beer, and a good night sleep it's better. I'm sad to see my friends go though. They are moving to cincintti, OHIO. We will miss them.

A FREUD PERSONALITY TEST
I love personality test. I found this one extremly accurate. I found it in
darque`angel blog .
Freudian Inventory Results
Genital (23%) you appear to have a pessimistic and regressive outlook on life.
Latency (46%) you appear to have a good balance of knowledge seeking and practicality.
Phallic (56%) you appear to have a good balance of sexual awareness and sexual composure.
Anal (43%) you appear to have a good balance of self control and spontaneity.
Oral (70%) you appear to be overly passive and dependent, wanting things to be given to you instead of working for them.
Take Free Freudian Inventory Test
personality tests by similarminds.com




STOLEN QUESTIONS
Also stolen from
darque`angel are these questions with my answers.
48 Questions For D`Anerah[IW]

1. Your first name as it appears on your birth certificate: ButterCream

2. Nicknames: Jozie

3. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 34

4. Date that you regularly blow them out: June 24th

5. Pets: Chihuahua Tia 5 lbs deer chihuahua, Callie patches Calico Cat, Cyber Link Cat that looks siamese but isn't. Both cats are quite a bit bigger than the dog.

6. Height/Weight: 5'1 or 5'2 200lbs

7. Eye colour: brown

8. Hair colour: red now but ususally brown

9. Piercings: Ears

10. Tattoos:No, but I want one

11. Favourite colour: bright yellow and royal blue. Midnight colors

12. How much do you love your job or what you do?I have no real paying job but am hubby's caretaker(not in a bdsm sense either but he needs me to help him since he is in a wheelchair.)

13. Birthplace: Fort Worth Texas

14. Hometown: Fort Worth Texas

15. Current residence: Fort Worth Texas

16. Been in love? yes, with Hubby

17. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? yes

18. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? fold Single-ply should be outlawed it always scrunches

19. What colour is your bedroom carpet? denim blue

20. Been in a car crash/minor wreck? yes, one that chanced my life for the worse then better, but no one was hurt

21. Type of vehicle you drive:I can't drive

22. Favourite number: 11

23. Quote or line from a song: Spank my booty real good

24. Favourite holiday: Christmas

25. Favourite fast food place/restaurant: Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Bamboo Garden, Perotti's pizza, Zeke's. and Don Pablo's

26. Favourite foods: Italian, mexican, seafood

27. Favourite salad dressing:I'm not one for condiments but I do like ranch ok.
28. Croutons or bacon pieces? Bacon pieces

29. Favourite ice cream:Twice baked, Everything But The....

30. Favourite chocolate: plain M&M's, milkyway

31. Favourite drink: Diet Dr. Pepper

32. Favourite beer: bud-wise-er

33. Toothpaste: aquafresh

34. Favourite day of the week: Thursday and Saturday

35. Favourite song at the moment: Picture kid rock and sherly crow

36. Favourite TV shows: Starting Over

37. Favourite movie: Lonesome dove

38. Least favourite thing: Getting out of bed, diets

39. Best thing: hubby, dog, spanking, sex, food, internet,

40. Sport you like to watch:Gymnastics, Ice Skating, Equestine, diving

41. When was your last hospital visit? long time ago

42. What do you often do when you are bored? Are you kidding?I never get borec if I have my computer, internet, tv, and/or vccr

43. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? right herw

44. Which single store would you choose to Max your credit card? electronic boutique, books stores

45. What words or phrases do you overuse? oh man, whatever

46. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: aiyana and darque`angel

47. Most annoying thing people ask you: Are you ever going to get the house organized

48. What is your normal bedtime? between 2 and 4 am





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?