Saturday, July 31, 2004

QUESTIONS ABOUT LITTLE THINGS
Mood:Pretty good ;-)
Health: neck troubles
Weather: getting hot again
Diet: uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........welllllllllllllll...............
Acohol:none trying to get pregnant
Watching:big brother soon to be watching general hospital
Listening To:
Interest of the Day: chatting with the alt.com guys most can't get much else done
Recent Important Entries: my last post

QUESTIONS? LITTLE THINGS?
Do you have words you crave you Signaficnt other to say? Or small things you wish they'd do? Do you tell them or just hope the do it themselves someday?
I guess i'll tell mine here.
I want to be told "look at me"(when in trouble), "do you understand me?"(when given an order or threatened "Now!", "spread your legs"(during sex and spanking)"you need your ass beat"
I also want to be touched on the check with a guys thumb with the rest of the hand holding my face. I also want to feel a paddle placed long ways between my butt cheecks and rubbed up and down. What are yours? Would you or have you told your SO about them?


ANOTHER PERSONALITY TEST


Your Ultimate Purity Score Is...
CategoryYour Score Average
Self-Lovin'38.3%
When I think about you - or anyone - I touch myself
65.1%
Shamelessness64.3%
It takes a couple of drinks
79.4%
Sex Drive 65.8%
A fool for love, but not always
77.7%
Straightness8.9%
Knows the other body type like a map
44.9%
Gayness 96.4%
Repressed, are we?
83.7%
Fucking Sick77%
Refreshingly normal
90%
You are 59.34% pure
Average Score: 72.7%




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?