Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Sorry I haven't written about Saturday but I'm behind on blogs and was with out a keyboard yesterday. I wrote this in response to someones blog and thought I'd share it here.


It's about Love...
I find that I don't know if I love myself. I can only love Hubby as much as I understand what love is. My mom told me she loved me as a kid but mostly after I said it first. Right before she killed herself she refused to say it. Love is so complicated and hard to understand. Sometimes I think it's just a word. They say others can't love you unless you love yourself. I hope that's not true.

Another quiz



You Are Right Brained In Love


Bit of a drama queen

Peacemaker, first to end a fight

Good at thinking up creative dates

Tend to fall in love and get hurt easily

Going with your gut instead of your head

Emphathetic and caring, sometimes to a fault

Good at recognizing patterns in relationships

Been in love many times, perhaps too many to count

Wildly passionate and intense when falling in love

Spontaneous with relationships, going with the flow

Overly visual - can play back past dates like movies in your mind

Roses, love poems, and stuffed animals are a good start to winning your heart




Are You Right Brained or Left Brained in Love? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?