Sunday, August 29, 2004

CHECK OUT MY NEW ART WORK/ challange to you/deviant art

Mood:artistic
Health:neck pain
Weather:warm
Diet:uh
Acohol:some
Watching: closing ceremonies of the Olympics
Listening To:
Interest of the Day:photoshop, Sims 2
Recent Important Entries:
Links: About Me MY PERSONAL AD My Deviantart homepage My Art Work My Photos My Sims 2 Skins My Neopets Gallery My Buttercream cake Gallery My Deviant art Jounal My Dog Tia's page My Sticker page My pic Recent My bridal shot Our wedding portrait MY Baby(dog) Tia MY cat Cyber MY cat Callie
MY Gallery
CHECK OUT MY NEWARTWORK/challange to you/deviant art
I've still been enjoying photoshop. Check out my new art work The Bluest Eyes In Texas and Queen of Hearts. Deviant Art is so additive. Just browsing though pictures. I have a challenge for you. Go to the feature pics and their favorite pics and tell me you don't get hook browsing pic. Let me know if you take my challange. No one ever seems to comment any more.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?