Sunday, August 15, 2004

A DOM FOR ME? PART2/20 QUESTIONS/QUIZ
Mood: pretty good
Health: pretty good
Weather: kinda cool for August
Diet: what diet????lol
Acohol: no trying to get pregnant
Watching: olympics Equestrian
Listening To:
Interest of the Day: olympics, reading mail
Recent Important Entries:08/09/04 A Dom for me?


A DOM FOR ME?PART 2
No one asked me what happen when Sir came over. So I'm not sure if anyone wants to know but I'll write it anyway. He came over after only a week of IMing. I greet him nude(hubby was nude to. He knew to expect this he's a nudist too.) He had told me he was going to spank me as soon as he walked though the dog. But he didn't. He told me later he had planned on it but I got upstaged. He got distracted by my 5 lbs. deer chihuahua, Tia. Upstaged by a dog. DAMN! Well who could help it she's a cutie. Yep he was busy talking to and petting her. He soon got undressed too and we sat down to chat. After an hour or so of chatting with us on oppisites ends of the couch and the dog between us he looked at me and said"you know you can sit closer". I laughed, moved the dog , and moved over. He had his arm around me. I had my hand on his thigh. They started sports and I started snoring. Sir gave me a little swat on my arm and I giggled. Later he grabbed my hair for some reason but don't remember why. After awhile my hand found his penis. And then later my mouth found it. I decided to put hubbys feet petal on so i could get to his penis too. I had been asking for a spanking but to no avail. As I was putting Hubby's feet petal on my butt was toward Sir. I suddenly felt a hard whack. LOL That took me by suprise. After some more swats we decided to take it to the bedroom, so we all three went to the bedroom. I got hubby in bed and started giving him a BJ. Sir started Spanking me hard with his hand. It's hard to conscentrate on giving a bj when being hit hard. After a while of this he got the paddle then the flogger and started hitting hard. Man does he not believe in warm ups or sensual spanking? LOL I have to say that was one of the hardest longest spanking I ever got. I was sore 2 days after. I've never been that sore , that long before it was great lol. At one point he leaned over and said something about me sharing my toys and started sucking hubby. I said I like sharing my toys. he grabbed and pulled my hair alot. I like it but it seemed different then when Smack did it. He played with my clit and fingered my pussy and ass. It was nice but I didn't cum. It takes me a few times with a person to get comfortable enough to cum with them. Hubby came then I started sucking him. After awhile we heard hubby snoring and moved to the living room. I sucked him more. It was differnt cause he's thicker than most guys I've been with. He also had more control over me than I'm used to but I liked it. I soon had it all in my mouth. After awhile we got a condom and had anal sex. Actully it didn't work to well cuz he said I was tight. And he didn't realize I could do dog style on he floor which workes better. But it work well enough since he did cum lol. Well at that point it was getting late he had to go :(. So that's the story. We had fun.
20 QUESTIONS
Found these next two thing on D`Anerah 's page

What is the middle name of the first person you ever slept with?Uh..... Geeez I don't know
What kind of underwear are you wearing and what color?white cotton granny panties. I go for comfort
What is the song you want played at your funeral?Amazing Grace, I needed you. Ann Murray
What would your last meal be before getting executed?pizza(white scilian garlic butter instead of tomato paste wth pepperoni, chedder,itiaian sauage, breakfast bacon, shrimp and chicken) pasta (with shrimp, chicken, mushrooms, broccli, and little smokies), fried chicken. fried mushrooms buttercream and chocalate icing(you can keep the cake),a steak, Ben and Jerry'sEverything but the... and twice baked ice cream with cool whip and chocalate syrup. A milky way and plain M&M's. A diet Dr. Pepper ans 7 or 8 beers. I guess that's enough. Then I wouldn't have to be excuted I'd either have a heart attack ot just POP.
Beatles or Stones?Beatles
If you had to pick one person on earth who should die, who would it be?old people who want to die
The person whose problems you would never want to hear again?my aunt by marriage
What is the thing most important to you (as far as physical) about the preferred sex?eyes and a smile
If you could have any super power what would it be?The power to make hubby and I not disabiled or overweightand contoranist so he could phyically control me and we could have great sex
Favorite hangover cure?more sleep
How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?7 or 8
If you had to be: blind or deaf?deaf
Do you have any psychiatric problems?not dianonied with anything but pretty sure I have Depression , obessive compulsive disorder, socialphobia and what I call Jobaphobia
Siblings that should go to rehab?i have none
Least favorite month?December
First movie you can remember seeing as a kid?I don't remember
Favorite person in the whole world?my Hubby
When's the last time you went on a date?In june Hubby and I still go on dates
Do you like violent movies or dirty movies?dirty
Fall or spring?both are nice
Person you most wish you hadn't made out with?I don'y remember his name
If you are straight, what person of the same sex would you do it with?Finola Hughes, Kate Mulgrew Demi Moore,
Where do you want to live when you are old and brittle?Heaven
Who is the person you can count on most?my Hubby
If you could date any celebrity past or present, time and age are not factorsMicheal Landon, John Stamos, Robert Duvull,Brad Pitt
What books have you pretended you've read?none
What's a word you would use to describe your life?lazy
Favorite drinking game?none
What did you dream last night?I don't remember it but i know it had a bad meaning so I'm glad I don't remember it.
Favorite bands?Little Texas, Little River Band, Rascel Flatts, beatles
ANOTHER STUPID PERSONALITY QUIZ
I don't really like this test. I don't believe I will go to hell even though I do believe you will have to account for your sins and "pay" for them. But I believe if you believe in Jesus and are baptized you will go to heaven. I'm not sure I even understand the results of it. I guess I think it's kinda stupid quiz but here are my results anyway.
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Third Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

Take the Dante's" Divine Comedy Inferno Test

Comments:
Cool site. I just launched a new site that features free anal sex video listings. If your looking for a night out... a night in.. a good time basically. Then come visit us at http://www.assoholics.com for what you seek.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?