Monday, August 09, 2004

A DOM FOR ME?/more personality quizzes

Mood:mmmmmmmm pretty good mostly
Health:Neck and Back pain ack!
Weather:warm
Diet:lol
Acohol:none trying to get pregnant.
Watching: Little House on the praire
Listening To:
Interest of the Day:Talk to my dom friend :) ususal stuff
Recent Important Entries:who cares

A DOM FOR ME?

I'm not sure why I'm writing this since it seems alot of my old friends has deserted me and only one person bother to ask my I sighed in the last post. Maybe no one cares about what I write. Oh well. Maybe it's going to get more interesting now LOL.
I told you awhile back that I was talking to some Doms I was interested in meeting. Well, one i haven't heard from in a long time, One we invited over and he said he'd come over. but soon stopped contact with me without a word. But there was one more. This one I'll call Sir.*waves to Sir*(I know creative name huh? I'm not really calling him Sir yet though.Unforantly. LOL) Anyway this one was the most fun to talk to and more intelligent( i like guys smarter, older and slightly bigger than me or my size. He pretty much fits that lol.) He can debate about anything. Every since we started talking we've talk almost non stop. He dose have bi experience so hubby can get in on the fun. Anyway after talking some much we decided to invite him over. He came over Wesnday. Would anyone like to know what happen?????????
personality tests
burning
Your soul is bound to the Burning Rose: The
Rapture.
"I go where my heart beckons me, and I go
with my head high. But sometimes, I get a
need
until I bleed so my heart swims above my
head."

The Burning Rose is associated with passion,
intensity, and desire. It is governed by
the
god Eros and its sign is The Flame, or Physical
Love.
As a Burning Rose, you can get lost in the moment
if you let yourself. You are a very
physical
person, be it in relationships, work, or play.
You may be driven by your hormones
sometimes,
but you know it's because you have to follow
your instinct.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?