Monday, March 07, 2005

sad news

Tonight we recieved the news that hubby's grandmother passed away. It was not a suprise. We expected we are doing ok.

my back has been bothering me the last few day bad. Yesterday I couldn't do much. Today I'm alittle better.

As for smack. The day after I wrote he sent this letter.
"I HAD A LOT MORE TO SAY BUT I JUST SAY THIS I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND JAMES AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE FOR ME I MADE A FOOL OF MYSELF AT THE EXSPENCE OF OUR FRIENDSHIP THAT IS NOT MY INTENTION I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU AND JAMES AND ANYTIME YOU EVER NEED ME I WILL BE THERE WHEN EVER POSSIBLE I AM SO SORRY I WILL MISS BEING WITH YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW I SAID A LOT OF SHIT THAT NIGHT I DIDNT MEAN THE BAD SIDE OF ME TOOK OVER AND I HAD NO CONTROL AND THAT IS NO EXCUSE PLEASE FORGIVE ME I WOULD NEVER NOT CARE ABOUT BEING WITH YOU GUYS WE HAD BEEN FRIENDS FOR YEARS AND I HOPE YOU WILL NOT FEEL THAT I WAS A WASTE OF TIME WITH ALL THE LOVE I CAN GIVE"

but i did not respond and he showed up the next day and we worked things out. but i don't think i can forgive him if he disrespects my friends or family again.

Well needless to say I problably won't write for a while because of the funeral and stuff.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?