Thursday, April 07, 2005

Change your life in 30 day day2 credit and filtering

Mood: mixed
Health: working on it
Weather: nice
Diet: good
Acohol: yes please
Watching: nothing
Listening To: nothing
Interest of the Day: Dirt and self improve ment
Recent Important Entries:
Links: About Me MY PERSONAL AD My Deviantart homepage My Art Work My Photos My Sims 2 Skins My Neopets Gallery My Buttercream cake Gallery My Deviant art Jounal My Dog Tia's page My Sticker page My pic Recent My bridal shot Our wedding portrait MY Baby(dog) Tia MY cat Cyber MY cat Callie
MY Gallery

Change your life in 30 day day2 credit and filtering
Points

Response to praise tells you how you filter info that determines feelings, thoughts and behaviors.
How you process info creates your preceptionand preception creates your world.
Types of filters
when compliminted:"your doing better than you think" you use these filters

1.no one nows the real me-you are hard to get close to and don't trust people
2. I haven't done enough--you're a perfectionist
3.thank god some one finally understands me.-you fear you won't be seen. Seek validation Feel no one understands you.
4. I wish--I know me better than you do. you don't think you deserve the compliment. don't believe you could work hard enough. Can't take credit. Focuses on what you didn't do
5.I'f that ture than why...----your feeling override logic. Do not allow yourself to feel good about yourself.
6 I Am?---you question everthing others say. You don't think you deserve the compliment
7. thank you ( and believe them) -- High confidence.
8. thank you( and don't believe them)--learned to be poliete but don't have confidence.
9.don't tell me that I won't stay motivated--beat themselves up. never good enough. Accept negative critism as fact.
10. You bet I am I've worked hard. -- healthy self confidence and desire. Can give your self credit.


Your filtering system may feel like the real you but it is not the truth.


Becoming aware of how you brain interprets is important
Start shifting your mindset is to acknowledge the way you have stretch.
Acknowledgements gives you credit and pat on the back for all your
-shifts
-changes
-new thoughts
-new actions
-new way of being
-every step you take even small ones
-every risk
Pay attention to changes you have already made.
It's a risk just thinking about change.
Acknowledging your self gives you confidence to change you life no matter how you feel, what thouht you think or roadblocks you come a cross.
Acknowledgements give you credit for your hard work.
Focus on the actions you took not your feeling unless positive.
Our judgements about what happen prevents us from giving ourself credit.Make sure to acknowledge smalls steps.
fear of failure keeps us from doing what we desire to do.
Don't acknowledge impossible things like fixing all my problems

Acknowlegde what you are doing rather than what you are feeling
don't focus on whether or not you completed you goal

Questions
1 In what area of your life do you have a hard time acknowleging yourself? What I do around the house and for jamie
2.In whatarea would you like to acknowledge yourself more--what I do arounf the house and what I do for hubby. when i'm not lazy. when I'm not selfish. When I can handle hard situations without crying.
3.What would happen if you gave yourself more credit--I'd feel better about my self and more confident.
4.Are you willing to give yourself more credit--yes

Acknowledge ments
1. Today, I Acknowledge my self for starting this book.
2. Today, I Acknowledge my self for getting though day 2.
3. Today, I Acknowledge my self for talking to smack about respect.
4. Today, I Acknowledge my self for telling jamie how much I wanted piza
5. Today, I Acknowledge my self for getting jamie to listen my day 1 and day 2 info
6. Today, I Acknowledge my self for for calling my family about my aunt coming down.
7. Today, I Acknowledge my self for thinking about going to easter by my self without hubby.
8. Today, I Acknowledge my self for trying to find a free diet site
9. Today, I Acknowledge my self for making my post I'd been wanting to to my groups.
10.Today, I Acknowledge my self for trying to change myself.
11.Today, I Acknowledge my self for getting the guest room done.
12.Today, I Acknowledge my self for going to mamaw funeral.
13.Today, I Acknowledge my self for realizing my mistake with my niece that i should have told her she hurt my feeling when she mage a comment about not working and having no life
14.Today, I Acknowledge my self for letting hubby's uncle come over when he wants
15.Today, I Acknowledge my self for sticking to my starting over groups.
16.Today, I Acknowledge my self for hanging the wall pictures up.
17.Today, I Acknowledge my self for putting up the christmas tree.
18.Today, I Acknowledge my self for taking care of hubby
19.Today, I Acknowledge my self for caring for the pets.
20.Today, I Acknowledge my self for going on vacation
21.Today, I Acknowledge my self for downloading self help books.
22.Today, I Acknowledge my self for learning photoshop.
23.Today, I Acknowledge my self for not shoplifting
24.Today, I Acknowledge my self for trying harder to get pregnant.
25.Today, I Acknowledge my self for sticking with the starting over tv show.
26.Today, I Acknowledge my self for gardening
27.Today, I Acknowledge my self for taking time outside.
28.Today, I Acknowledge my self for dieting
29.Today, I Acknowledge my self for coloring my hair
30.Today, I Acknowledge my self for charting my blood pressure.
31.Today, I Acknowledge my self for charting weight.
32.Today, I Acknowledge my self for charting my emotions.
33.Today, I Acknowledge my self for not complain about the x-mas transpration situation thanking hubbys grandma home
34.Today, I Acknowledge my self for say it's ok to go where others want to eat.
35.Today, I Acknowledge my self for telling people how badly we needed bookselves for x-mas.
36.Today, I Acknowledge my self for letting friends stay with us a month.
37.Today, I Acknowledge my self for praying for others
38.Today, I Acknowledge my self for having a grieving day.]
39.Today, I Acknowledge my self for trying to understand and deal with my feeling
40.Today, I Acknowledge my self for risking riding roller coasters.
41.Today, I Acknowledge my self for babysitting
42.Today, I Acknowledge my self for enjoying my life.
43.Today, I Acknowledge my self for cleaning good.
44.Today, I Acknowledge my self for cooking big meals sometimes.
45.Today, I Acknowledge my self for having X-mas eve here.
46.Today, I Acknowledge my self for having new years eve here.
47.Today, I Acknowledge my self for handling things so well when the company stayed here a month.
48.Today, I Acknowledge my self for listening to self help tapes
49.Today, I Acknowledge my self for finally putting rct and sims on the pc.
50. Today, I Acknowledge my self for redoing the pc this year.
51.today, I acknowledge myself for helping the boy on the bike
52.today, I acknowledge myself for defining forgiving
53.today, I acknowledge myself for realing jealous issues
54.today, I acknowledge myself for feeling happy for my niece for making sprit step her first yeat in high school.
55.today, I acknowledge myself for eating good
56.today, I acknowledge myself for exercising
57.today, I acknowledge myself for starting the bank exercise with hubby
58.today, I acknowledge myself for eating more often
59.today, I acknowledge myself for drink more water
60.today, I acknowledge myself for drinking less soda
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?