Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Angel's sex and bdsm facts about me

I am a brat not a sub.
I like to fight being punished
be forced to do things
be force to take my punishments
be physically controlled
i like pain most places being hit. ass, thighs, pussy, breast, back of my legs, arms, legs
back (back light only Lightly)
i like breast torture
i like hair pulling
i like light pussy anal torture.
i like rough sex.'( i think)
i like play rape.
i like to play fight
i like role play
i want to be told what to do
bdsm to me is not about serving.it's about physical and mental control, being forced, and
punished i like things done to me. i do give back though but sometimes like to be forced to
give.
I like to have your choices taken away from you, but reserve the right to say the safeword.
I like the excitement of the chase
i love to be lead by pulling my arms or hair.
i fantasize about being spanked once an hour.
i hate doms that are arrogant assholes.
I want a dom that can be mean at the righting and can be loving at times
I want a daddy type dom. Strict firm but loving.
I like to be mentally dommed/controlled.
I've had little house on the prairie spanking fantasy since i was a kid.
I like daddy daughter role play both discipline and sexual.
I like over the knee spanking
I like to be spanked with hands, paddles,floggers and brushes but want more experience with
belts. I want to try crops and canes but doubt I will like them.
I like impact more than sting. but not all impact. The bigger the weapon the better.
I like anal sex and oral sex.
i don't like being called slut bitch etc.
i don't like to gagged.
I like to top from the bottom.
I like to be undressed by the dom.
I do not like it when dom withhold spankings as punishment. ( I mean forget it for real)
I do not allow face slapping.
I believe people who like to be spanked can still be really punished by spanking by making
it hard and with things they don't like in ways they don't like.
I want to be spanked as real punishment.
corner time , writing or typing alot are good punishments for me.
I always use a safeword.
I believe in good girl and bad girl spankings. Good girl spanking are not as hard and more
sexual.
Spanking is not necessarily sexual to me although i have orgasmed during it.
I like sex to hurt sometimes.
I'm a pain slut but i hate that term.
I think ultimately the sub if in control.
I am a SAM.(smart assed mashoist)
I'd like to switch but only if the person is truly more dom.
I've been told I've be a better dom because I like to control things. But a dom can't get
controlled and spanked.
I'm to hardheaded and selfish to be a real sub.
I like to try hands spanking and Bastinado(feet spanking)
I'm not as mobile and flexible as some and i have poor balance. plus being bigger. can get
tired easy don't have real high stamina.
I love giving oral and i do swallow but sometimes my teeth get in the way because i have a
small mouth.
I like to be required to say sir or ma'am.
I like having rules.
Hubby and I are nudist.
I think some guys forget there is more to the breast than the nipple. i like my whole breast
squeezed.
I like to be forced to have an orgasm but also forbidden to have them.
When playing I have to be careful of my herniated back and neck and poor balance. I can
never be hit without support.
When sitting I must get up slow and careful.
I like to be played with during a spanking. Rubbing my butt, clit, fingering me.
I'm a spanko.
I'm more shy in real life than on line.
I can't kneel on the floor or sit in the floor for long periods of time.
I like marks and hickeys as long as I don't have to see family any time soon.
I like to feel the pain from play for several days.
I dream of being thrown over our kitchen table which is in the living room spanked so hard i
cry and then fucked in the ass.
I like to be touched on the check with a guys thumb with the rest of the hand holding my
face.
I also want to feel a paddle placed long ways between my butt cheeks and rubbed up and down.
I want to be made to cry.
I like being backed up against the wall.
I love for dom to whisper in my ear. Especially threats or ultimatums.
I have a fantasy where I'm bent over a bed or table and my pussy grab from underneath. And somehow push or pulled to hurt. Not sure how it would work though.
I hate counting spanks.and adding 'thank you Sir" more and then adding "may i have another" more.(use at your decression)
I hate my inner thighs hit.(use at your decression).
I usually don't have an orgasm the first time I play with someone. It takes time to get comfortable enough for me.
I tend to laugh during play alot it is best to ignore it but if you want to go the "so you think this is funny" route you can.
During sex i like my hands held over my head.
I have experienced ice in my pussy. It was very different. I'd like to try that again.
I like to be spanked on back my legs held in the air.
Hubby and I used to play a game where he puts his fingers just inside my vagina then waits then without warning suddenly thrust his fingers inside me. I love that.
I used to brag about being able to take any spanking. my group called me iron butt. But the iron butt melted with one very hard swat. It was so hard i went in shock. Since then I don't brag any more.

In my daily fantasies( mostly little house on the prairie pa/Laura spanking scenes) i use
certain phrases all the time. I'd really like these phrase in our play. Here they are.
"it's ok" (after a spanking)
"you know better" (when I've done something wrong)
"good girl"(when I'm good of course)
"young lady"( i like to be called young lady even though i ain't that young no more lol)
"do you understand me?"(when given an order or a punishment)
"now!" (when told to do something and I don't)
"yes, what?" or "no what?" (when i forget to say sir)
"you need your ass beat or whipped"
"go get the belt(or what ever) now"
"spread you legs" (during spanking or sex. I really like this one don't know why)
"I'm going to have to give you a spanking"
"i want you too........" (whatever instructions)
look at me"(when in trouble),
"come here"
"bend Over"










Hubby can scoot down in his wheelchair for play.
Hubby likes cock play, cock worship, cock sucking, fondling, manual play,cock kissing.

we want a poly type relationship but with out living together.
we want a long term friendship not just a one time "fuck buddy"
we want some one that want both of us not just me.


My complete bdsm check list
Rate from 0 to 5 according to level of interest
0 = no way 5 = gotta have it. also you can put undecided if not sure or ? if you don't know what it is.
Abduction Scenes 4
Abrasion undecided
acucullophallia (being cut) 0
age play 4
algolagnia (love of pain) 5
altocalciphilia (high heels) 0
Anal abuse 4
Anal examinations 4
Anal Fisting 3
Anal Penetration 5
Anal plugs (large) 3
Anal plugs (small) 5
Anal servitude ?
Anal Sex (Giving) 1
Anal Sex (Receiving) 5
Anal Sex-fingers/fist 5
Anal torture 3
Anal training ?
Anal worship ?
Anilingus 0
Animal roles 2
Arm & leg sleeves (armbinders) 3
Aromas 4
Asphyxiaphilia (breath play) 2
auto erotica (masturbation) 5
Ball and chain 3
Ball Strechers & Crushers 0
Ball stretching 1
Bare Hands spanking 5
Bareback raw fucking [with no condoms] 0
Bastinado(feet spanking) 5
Bathroom use control ?
BDSM 5
BDSM without Sex 3
Beastiality 0
Beating (hard) undecided
Beating soft 5
Begging/Pleading 5
Being bitten 4
Being serviced (sexual) 4
Big Men/Women 4
Biting 3
blindfolds 5
blood 0
Blood play 0
Blow Gun Play ?
Body bag 2
Body Hair 3
Body Harness 3
Body Modification 1
Body Worship 4
bondage 5
Boot worship 0
branding 0
Branding Scenes 1
Breast Bondage 5
Breast Clamping 5
breast torture 5
Breast whippingyes 5
Breast/Nipple Torture 5
Breath control undecided
Brown Showers/Scat (feces play) 0
Bruises 5
Butt Plugs 4
Cages (locked inside of) 1
candle wax 4
Caning 4
Cat O' Nine Tails 5
Catheterization 0
Cattle prod (electrical toy) undecided
CBT Scenes (Cock & Ball Torture) 1
Cells/Closet-confined 0
Chains 1
Chamber-pot use 0
chastity devices 2
Chinese Balls/Ben Wa Balls/Anal Beads 5
Choking undecided
Chores (domestic service) undecided
Chosen clothes for 1
Chosen Food For 1
Cling Film 3
Clit Clips 5
Clit or cock bondage 3
Clit or cock examinations 5
Clit or cock fucking 5
Clit or cock piercing no
Clit or cock suction 5
Clit or cock torture 4
Clit or cock training ?
Clitoral orgasm 5
Clothespins 5
cock fondling man on man 5
cock fondling woman on man 5
cock kissing man on man 5
cock kissing woman on man 5
cock licking m/f 5
cock licking m/m 5
cock maunal play man on man 5
cock maunal play woman on man 5
cock play man on man 5
cock play woman on man 5
Cock rings/straps 5 hubby
cock sucking man on man 5
cock sucking woman on man 5
Cock swallowing 4
cock worshiping man on man 5
cock worshiping woman on man 5
Cock worshipyes 5
Collar & Leash 2
Collars (wearing) 5
Competitions (with other Subs) 1
Confinement/Caging 1
Coprophilia (Shit Play)/Scat 0
corner time as discipline 5
Corporal Punishment 5
Corsetry 1
Cross-dressing 0
Cuffs 4
Cunnilingus 5
Cunt Torture 5
cupping (suction of the skin) 5
Cutting 0
D/s Dom SUB 5
dacryphilia (arousal from tears)5
Daughter - Daddy play 5
Degradation 0
depilation (shaving) 3
Diaper Play 0
Dildos (Handheld & Strap-ons) 4
discipline 5
Doctor/Nurse Fetish 3
Dog Training 1
Domestic Chores undecided
Domestic Service 3
Dominating a female or male as my sub 2
Double Penetration (oral/vaginal) 3
Double Penetration (vaginal/anal) 5
Drawing Blood-any form 0
Ear Plugs 4
ears 3
Eating hot fresh raw semen 3
Eating Patterns Control 3
Edge Play 1
Electric Play 5
Electricity 5
Electro Torture Scenes 4
Electrotorture (EMS TENS units) 5
Enemas (for cleansing) 4
Enemas (retention/punishment) 4
Enforced chastity undecised
Erotic Humiliation 1
Erotic Pain 5
Erotic Pain-heavy 2
Erotic Pain-light 5
Examinations-medical 3
Exchanging bodily fluids seman only 4
Exercise (forced/required) 2
Exhibitionism 2
Eye contact restrictions undecided
Face Slapping 0
Fantasy abandonment 1
Fantasy gang-rape 2
Fantasy rape 5
Fantasy safe abuse ?
Fear (being scared) 3
Fear Play 3
feathers 5
Figging (ginger root) 4
Fire Play 2
Fisting (anal) yes 3
Fisting (vaginal) yes 4
Flame play 2
Flogging (back) 3
Flogging (butt) 5
Following orders 5
Food Play 1
Foot fucking 3
Foot worship 1
Forced bedwetting 0
Forced Crossed Dressing 0
Forced eating 1
Forced Feminization 0
Forced Homosexuality 4
Forced Masturbation: 4
Forced Orgasm 5
Forced servitude 3
Forced smoking 9
Fucking-rectum-cock 5
Fucking-rectum-dildoe 5
Fucking-rectum-fingers 5
Fucking-rectum-fist 3
Fucking-vagina-cock 5
Fucking-vagina-dildoe 5
Fucking-vagina-fingers 5
Fucking-vagina-fist 5
Full head hoods 1
Gags 1
gangbangs 2
Gas masks 0
Genital Bondage 4
Genital sex 5
Golden Showers (piss play) 0
Group Sex 4
Gun play 0
hair pulling 5
Hairbrush spankings 5
Hand Job-getting-clit 5
Hand Job-getting-cock 5
Hand Job-giving-clit 5
Hand Job-giving-cock 5
Handcuffs 4
Harems (serving w/other subs) 2
Harnessing 2
Having clothing chosen for you 1
Having food chosen for you 1
Head Harness ?
High heel wearing 0
High heel worship 0
Hobble Skirt Wearing ?
Hogtie 3
Homage with tongue (non-sexual)?
Hoods maybe
Hot oils (on genitals) 3
Hot waxing 3
Housework (doing) undecided
Human Pony 1
Human puppy dog 1
Humiliation 0
Hypnotism 0
Ice cubes 5
Immobilization 3
Inducing Multiple Orgasms-getting 5
Inducing Multiple Orgasms-giving 5
Infantalism 0
Initiation rites undecided
Injections 0
Intense Pain 4
Interrogations 1
Kidnapping 2
Kneeling 1
Knife play 1
Labia Clamping 1
Labia Stretching undecided
Lactation 1
latex 2
leather 2
Leather Belts 5
Leather clothing 1
Leather cuffs and belts 5
Leather restraints 5
Lectures for misbehavior 5
Leg Irons 3
Licking 5
Lingerie (wearing) 2
Making Home "Movies" 3 (if we keep)
Marks-permanent 0
Marks-temporary 5
masks 4
masochism 5
Massage (giving) 3
Massage (receiving) 5
Master/Slave 3
Medical Scenes 3
Ménage à trois
Menstruation 2
Mental Bondage 3
Mild Pain 5
Mind Fucks 4
Mind Games 4
Modeling for erotic photos yes1 only personal
Mommy Play 4
Mouth bits 0
Mouth Soaping 1
Multiple Partners-both sexes 5
Multiple Partners-female 5
Multiple Partners-male 5
Mummification(saran wrap etc) 1
Mutual Masturbation 2
Neck Bindings 2
Needle Play 1
Nettle Play 2
Nipple clamps and clothespins 5
Nipple exams 3
Nipple milking ?
Nipple play/"torture" 5
Nipple rings (piercings) 0
Nipple training 4
Nipple weights 2
nudism 5
nurse/doctor fetish 3
Oils/Lotions/Spices 3
oral (man on man) 5
oral (woman on man) 5
oral fixation 5
Oral Sex (giving) 5
Oral Sex (Receiving) 5
oral(man on woman) 5
Oral/anal play (rimming) giving 0
Oral/anal play (rimming) recieving 5
Orgams 5
Orgasm control 5
Orgasm denial 5
Orgasm forced 5
Outdoor sex 1
Over-the-knee spanking 5
paddling 5
Pain (medium) 4
Pain (mild) 5
Pain (severe) 3
Pee play 0
Penis Ligation ?
Period blood play 0
Persona training undecided
Personality modification (RL) undecided
Phone Sex 1
piercings 1
Pinching 5
Piss 0
play fight 4
play house 5
Play Piercing 0
play rape 5
Play School 5
Podophilia (Foot Fetish) 0
Position Training ?
Posture Training 3
power exchange 5
Power Tools ?
Prison Fantasy Play 4
Private Humiliation 0
Prostitution (actual) 0
Public Play-private parties 4
Public Play-public dungeons/play spaces 4
Punishment-play 5
Punishment-real 4
Pussy torture 4
Pussy training 4
Pussy Whipping 5
religious (nunplay priest play) 3
Religious scenes 3
Resistance Play 5
Restrictive Behavior 5
Restrictive rules on behavior 5
Retifism (Shoes or Boots) 0
Riding Crops 5
Riding the "horse" (crotch torture.) ? 3
Riding the Stallion (fucking machine) 5
rimming 3
Risk sex 0
Ritual Play 3
roleplaying 5
Rope Bondage 5
Ropes 5
Rough Sex 5
sadism 3
Same Gender Sex
same sex oral
Scalpel-butting ?
Scarification ?
Scat 0
scent 3
Scourging?
Scratching - getting 2
Scratching - giving 0
Scrotal Infusion ?
Sensory deprivation 5
Sensory Enhancement 5
Sensory Relocation ?
Sensual Play-sensation 5
Service Scenes 3
Serving 2
Serving as a maid 2
Serving as a Pony 2
Serving as art 0
Serving as ashtray 0
Serving as furniture 0
Serving as Pony 0
Serving As Toilet 0
Serving as waitress/waiter 3
Sex During Menstruation 2
Sexual deprivation (long term) 2
Sexual deprivation (short term) 4
Shackles 3
Shaving 3
Signal Whip/Bullwhips/Single Tail 4
Sleep deprivation undecided
Sleepsacks ?
Slings/Swings 4
Slutty language obscene talk 1
Sound Control 4
Spanking 5
Speculum training?
Speculums (Anal)3
Speculums (vaginal) 3
Speech restrictions (when, what) 4
Spitting 0
Spread-Eagle 4
Spreader Bars 4
Standing in corner 5
Stocks 0
Straight jackets 0
Strap-on-dildos (penetrated by) 5
Strap-on-dildos (sucking on) 0
Strap-on-dildos (wearing) 1
Strapping-full body 5
submission to another
Suction Devices 5
Suspension 2
Swallowing feces 0
Swallowing semen 4
Swallowing urine 0
Swapping (with one other couple) 3
Swinging (multiple couples) 3
Switching Roles 3
Sword/Machete Play 0
Talking Dirty 1
Tampon Training (in ass) 0
Tape Gags 0
Tattooing-permanent 4
Tattooing-temporary 5
Teasing 5
TENS Unit (electrical toy) 5
Terror Play (e.g. Chainsaws) 0
the rack 4
The Rack/Medieval Devices 4
threesome m/f/m 5
Threesomes (f/m/f) 4
Thumbcuffs (metal) 4
Ticklers 4
tickling 4
tiger balm rubbing alcohol ect. 5
Toe Sucking-getting 3
Toe Sucking-giving 0
tongue fetish 1
Torture Scenes 5
toys" 5
Transsexuals 9
Transvestism 0
Triple penetration 2
Uncircumcised Men 2
Uniforms 1
Urethral Sounds Vibration (metal rods) 3
Urolagnia (Water Sports/Urine) 0
Vaginal dildo 5
Vaginal exams 4
Vaginal exposure to strangers 0
Vampire Gloves ?
Vampire Scenes 3
Vibrator on and in genitals 5
vibrators 5
Victorian Play 4
Video (watching others) 5
Videoed Scenes 3
Violet Wand (electricial toy) 5
Voice Training (speaking the way your Dom/me wants you to) 3
voyeurism 3
Wartenburg Wheel 4
Water torture 4
Wax Play-dripping 3
Wax Play-hair removal 3
Waxing (hair removal) 3
Weapons 0
Wearing symbolic jewelery 5
Web cam play 3
Weight loss (forced) 0
Wet & Messy 0
Whipping 5
Wooden paddles 5
Zipper play ?
Comments:
hi you sure sound interesting. my name is ron and i am 59, 125, 5'9, very long whtiish hair and i live on 32 acres i own in the ozark forest and boston mtns of nw arkansas near the border of oklahoma where i live with three dogs and a cat and grow fruit trees here on 7 acres organically.
 
hi again ... my email is rhk999@pgtc.com also love ron
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?